The Homeless Vagabond The Homeless Vagabond

I love the art style!

Nice work on the simplistic, cartoony style of the Flash; it's certainly very creative. The whole "silent cartoon" approach definitely helped make this even better, and the music is just perfect.

I hope to see more from you on Newgrounds, keep up the good work!

VieRickend responds:

There will be more, trust me. Thanks for the review.

Dream 404 Dream 404

Very Clever!

I don't have much to say about this except it's very original. You don't see many Flashes like this on Newgrounds.

The stop-motion was nice; I like how the image gradually "formed" as it was being drawn bit by bit.
Considering that the actual drawing was done in real life as opposed to just doing it in Flash; this is especially impressive. Well done!

Coddingtown-Reject responds:

Well I've seen a few, but the ones I've seen were basically using a fixed position, and not much motion besides the creation of the piece. Thanks for the review.

The LiveSwif Tutorial The LiveSwif Tutorial

Not bad!

I use Liveswif myself (and was also thinking of doing a tutorial!) and I think this could be very helpful for new users to get started.

It's not spectacular (it could have used a background) but it goes over the basics, although I think the tutorial could have covered a few more topics (i.e. how to use the tools, etc.)

Apart from that, nice work!

PinballWizard976 responds:

Thanks for the review man! Watch out for a sequel! :D

Larvae Larvae

What the hell did I just watch!?

This Flash is certainly... creative. It's very well animated with some good character designs and music. Nice work!

Indie Indie

That was... interesting.

The animation was fairly well done; I thought the animated background effect and the interstitial parts added to the atmosphere of the whole flash.

Nice work on making a satire on the whole "indie" craze.

-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

We all want to be a rockstar...

This is a well done Flash, I didn't expect the "star power" part and the graphic style is very good; I liked how the characters and the game contrasted against the plain greyscale surroundings.

Although some parts of the animation (like the part where the main character turns around) could have been made smoother, either by increasing the frame rate or drawing more frames in between stages.

Welcome home Welcome home

Crazy... but I like it!

This is one of those Flashes which initially sets a serious, melodramatic tone, runs with it for a while, then suddenly changes to a surreal comedy. I didn't see it coming!

This Flash is very well made with a fantastic shadow effect and great music. Well done!

MarkArandjus responds:

This is one of those reviews that spoils the entire flash if anyone reads it before watching it
=P
XD joke

Anyway I'm glad you apritiate the shadow effect so much ^^
Thanks for reviewing!

A Beautiful Life A Beautiful Life

Fantastic!

There's not much I can say about this Flash except that it looks really polished and professional. Great music, too, and it suits the Flash well.

Nice work!

Coffee Break. Coffee Break.

Just the right kind of wierd!

The music is great and really suited the abstract tone of the animation. The style is also unusual, but it works really well. Nice work!

TNAO:- The Beast P1 TNAO:- The Beast P1

ARGH! A cliffhanger!

This flash is very good, especially considering it only took you two months!
The animation and graphics are impressive and the voice acting is fairly good too, although it could use some work. Apart from that, well done!