-Emotion Burst locomotion -Emotion Burst locomotion

I can't stop listening to this!

I'd say this version is much better than the original, although I did listen to this first. The harmonies between the instruments help make the song varied with a nice lively rhythm, although a few parts are a little repetitive.
Apart from that, nice work!

Ode Ode

I quite like this!

This song has a great rhythm. The instruments suit the song well, especially the backing piano, although the song can be a little repetitive at times. The way it just fades out at the end almost like the beginning adds a nice finishing touch.

Well done!

Cerebral Digitization Cerebral Digitization

It's certainly futuristic...

This song sounds like it would suit a hectic, futuristic scene. I especially like how it's varied yet still manages to keep a sense of rhythm. Well done!

S3C responds:

thank you!

Rolling Punk Rolling Punk

Pretty good!

Nice work on the guitar and bass, especially in the middle with both playing at the same time.

Unfortunately, although this song has some potential to be a really good tune, some parts sound empty and incomplete, not to mention it's just too short.

Just add a little more to this song and it could be so much better.

Jesus-Owns-X responds:

Thank

Payback - Get It Done Payback - Get It Done

Nice!

Very nice tune, I can see this being used as background music in a game involving hi-tech gadgets or something.
It has quite a "stylish" sound, although the 4-note backing track is the exact same all the way through.

~*) When Embers Talk (*~ ~*) When Embers Talk (*~

This is great!

This is a wonderful song, the instrumentation is fantastic and the melody is so simple, yet so haunting.
The only complaint I have against this is that there is some clipping towards the end.

Rig - Epic Orchestra: Enhanced Rig - Epic Orchestra: Enhanced

AMAZING.

This song is brilliant, the orchestral parts just seem to blend perfectly together!
What do you use for the instruments?

Rig responds: